Safe and Sound
Safe and Sound Insulation
- Stone wool provides excellent noise reduction and sound absorption to help you create quieter, more productive environments.
- Water resistant, stone wool does not rot or promote the growth of mildew, fungi or mold.
- Non-combustible and fire resistant, stone wool works to contain a fire and prevent its spread.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Cuts easily
- With a melting point of roughly 1177°C (2150°F), it is incombustible.
- Very good sound absorption
- Due to its high melting temperature, and it is fire-resistant.
- Not rots don’t encourage fungus or mildew growth.
- Low sorption of moisture
- Does not absorb moisture to preserve its insulating properties; is water and moisture-resistant.
- Interior wood or steel partition wall
- Interior wood frame floor
- Interior wood frame ceiling
- I-joist interior partition
- Party wall
Need a quote?
Contact us today for a FREE consultation on how to have an energy-efficient home